Gigi is a small reindeer who wishes to pull Santa Claus’ sleigh. He practices every day in the forest, and his friends can tell because his bells jingle. Do you want to meet Gigi?
Please, read the whole pattern through properly so you have a good overview.
This amigurumi is made up of the following parts:
- 1 Head with 2 Cheeks, 2 Ears, 2 Antlers (with 1 big and 1 small) and 1 Nose.
- 1 Body with 4 Legs, with 1 Tail and 1 Collar (or Scarf).
Reindeer measurements (height including antlers): 5.9 inches (15 cm).
- 2.75 mm crochet hook
- Fiberfill (Poly-Pellets optional).
- 2 Amigurumi Safety Eyes 10mm.
- Scissors & needle.
- Stitch marker.
- 10 Small Bells.
- Sport yarn (Scheepjes Catona): 254 Moon Rock (50 grams), 507 Chocolate Gust a little), 505 Linen Gust a little), 222 Tulip
Gust a little), 192 Scarlet Gust a little), 515 Emerald Gust a little).
- Note that the orientation of all parts of the pattern are set looking at the project from the front.
- See page 13 for information on how to make the larger sizes.